A holiday for pleasure-seekers: rooms by Lake Neusiedl
A small hotel with a lot of charm: your rooms in Moerbisch
The charming family-run 'Das Schmidt' hotel offers 29 rooms by Lake Neusiedl spread over 2 floors. With a total of 56 beds on offer, the hotel is also the ideal holiday home for those who value peace and quiet, even when fully booked.
The suites and rooms by Lake Neusiedl at the 4-star hotel Das Schmidt offer every conceivable comfort you could require during your holiday by Lake Neusiedl. The charming hotel was built in the 1980s. The Schmidt family have been undertaking ongoing modernisation work ever since. The independent hotel in the centre of Moerbisch is ideal for a holiday alone or with friends or for some well-deserved time out for two.
Rooms by Lake Neusiedl at the 4-star hotel Das Schmidt
2 single rooms, 21 double rooms and 6 junior suites offer the perfect selection for some peace and quiet during your holiday by Lake Neusiedl. The healthy air by the banks of Lake Neusiedl and the comfortable beds ensure a relaxing night’s sleep after an adventure-packed day in the holiday region of Lake Neusiedl. A relaxing holiday is guaranteed by Lake Neusiedl in Austria. The suites of the 4-star hotel bear the name 'Storchennester' (stork’s nest) and are more spacious in design than the rooms, which are named after flowers. They also come with a separate WC and a whirlpool in the bathroom.
Pampering services included:
- Comfortable high quality cold foam zone mattress for a healthy night’s sleep
- Hot & cold gourmet breakfast buffet with a Burgenland corner
- Evening meal with menu of choice and healthy salad buffet with half-board. Includes surprises from the kitchen team! Or pay a supplement for à la carte. Meals can also be served on the spacious Roman sun terrace. Separate non-smoking restaurant.
- Garden terrace with comfortable lounge furniture to while away the time and chat. Dressing gowns can also be worn here.
- Well-being in the bathing area, Granderwasser water in the indoor pool (approx. 29°C), underwater massage jets, counter current device
- Relax in the Roman bathhouse which includes: Finnish sauna with coloured light therapy, steam grotto, tepidarium, Poseidon chair for hydrotherapy treatments, infra-red cabin, experience showers with fogging system, thermal bench and relaxation room
- Use of the new VITEUS relaxation oasis with heated stone recliners and siesta swinging recliners
- Tea bar with revitalising fruit snacks
- Fit & Fun – train with modern Tunturi equipment in the gym
- Hotel’s own branded hire bikes (fee payable) to cycle in the footsteps of the WINZERKOENIG (King of the winegrowers) from the TV show
- Lockable bike garage, incl. for guest bikes
- Free use of internet terminal in hotel lobby
- Heavenly hotel garden (1,000 m²) with recliners and BIO-POOL
- Peloidum (Lake Neusiedl natural mud bath) in the garden with sand recliners
- Cosy dressing gown and beach bag with beach towel
- Parking space in yard
- Prices per room incl. tax
- EUR 1.50 resort tax will be charged per person per night
- Wine tastings on request
- Nordic Walking on request, incl. stick hire
- Free WLAN in every room
- VITEUS, the new beauty and pampering area, with exclusive grape-based cosmetics, Pannonian healing chalk, massages and much more (fee payable for treatments)
- The Lake Neusiedl Guest Card for unlimited holiday fun
Not yet booked your room or suite by Lake Neusiedl? Send a non-binding room enquiry to the Schmidt family today! Gerhard and Gisela Schmidt will be happy to be your hosts from Easter to the beginning of November!