Enjoy peace and quiet at our well-being hotel in the Burgenland
A Roman bathhouse in the well-being area of the 'Das Schmidt' hotel
A Roman bathhouse in the 'Das Schmidt' well-being hotel: step inside and experience the force of water by Lake Neusiedl. Make the Roman bathhouse the centre of your well-being break at our well-being hotel in the Burgenland.
Leave everyday life far behind for a while and enjoy the wide range of offers at the Roman bathhouse of the 4-star hotel 'Das Schmidt'.
A well-being hotel in the Burgenland for an unforgettable holiday
The following offers from the 4-star independent hotel 'Das Schmidt' have been designed for your well-being:
- Indoor pool with Granderwasser water of approx. 29 °C
- Whirlpool with salt-water of approx. 33 °C
- Steam grotto of approx. 40 °C and the scent of eucalyptus
- Tepidarium of approx. 38 °C with dry radiant heat
- Infra-red cabin of approx. 40 °C with dry deep heat
- Poseidon chair for Kneipp hydrotherapy treatments
- Sensory shower with fog machine
- Finnish sauna with coloured light therapy
Following your treatments in the Roman bathhouse, you can relax on the thermal bench or in the relaxation room. Drink a cup of tea, snack on the fruits buffet and savour the soothing warmth and deep relaxation.
The Roman bathhouse at our well-being hotel in the Burgenland: send us a non-binding enquiry or book online now!